Friday, February 3, 2006

Experimenting

Well,

I already have a blog through my MySpace account (click here to view it), but I wanted to see if I couldn't find another host/server or whatever to try out. I didn't really like the look of feel of Xanga, and I don't want to have to pay for anything, either. While .Mac is probably a very very good one, especially because of how well it integrates with my computers, I just don't want to have to pay for it. I had seen that there was a widget available that works with this site, so I'm gonna give it a shot.

Now I want to upload a picture or two here to see how that works.

This is me with my little nephew at this past Christmas.

OK, so it uses HTML code. Thats good. I've been working on learning that from MySpace stuff. It's cool that you don't have to use an external image host, though.

Okay, I'm satisfied with the content of this post as a test-post. So... let publish!

No comments: